Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Cleanup! Aisle Seven!

Just a quick update.

I've been cleaning up a few things on my Blog this evening. Ugh! It's like housecleaning but far more repetitive.

It started innocently enough... Oh look, the Twitter widget is broken, let's see if I can fix it! Uh, no, it's well and truly broken, likely because Twitter changed their API rules.


Well that led to me shuffling around a few things on the side-bar and taking note that my tag cloud had 193 tags in it?!?! You see, when I started this whole blog thing, I didn't really get the significance of labels and tags, I just used them like I would on Twitter and that clearly got out of hand.

The madness had to stop! So I've pared it down to 43 tags, and it only took an hour and a half... hopefully everything is tagged correctly, Blogger's toolset isn't exactly the friendliest.

If you find anything missing (because I know how much you all love poking around in the archived posts) or better still, find anything that's tagged improperly, let me know and I'll fix it.

No comments:

Post a Comment