Wednesday, January 26, 2011

ZZzzzzzzzzz....

I'm incredibly sleepy. I think lack of sleep is slowly (ok, not so slowly) catching up to me. My youngest, Bear, who just turned 2, has bronchitis and is still coughing fairly irregularly at night, and my better half has a nice cough too. With my light sleeping habits it's making for very restless nights indeed.

On the writing front, I'm currently writing certain scenes introducing all the main characters from my outline, changing a few names and trying to not be heavy handed with dialog. I'm succeeding at the name changes at least.

I'm finding myself wanting to write more and more, rather than do other things (playing World of Warcraft, watching TV, reading blogs etc.) and writing is becoming more routine. The music helps keep me from getting distracted, which is good, and I'm working mostly on my netbook because my desktop PC has too many distractions, and let's face it, while an iPad may be great for consuming media and documents, it sure as hell isn't even decent for creating content.

In other news, I've introduced a good friend at work to Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog and I feel quite good for doing so :) It's good stuff if you haven't seen it.

I'll try to catch everyone up on some recent work happenings (England in March!) in a future entry.

Anyway, to bed with me.

G'night

-Grimm

No comments:

Post a Comment