Monday, October 18, 2010

Been Writing

Sat in a waiting room in a government office for 2 hours 45 minutes to get some forms and very little help. Had my trusty netbook with me, tethered to my iPhone. Needless to say, it was a good opportunity to write while I waited. I've gotten in a few more hours since then.

I haven't done a word count (don't want to discourage myself or anything), but I'm working harder at getting in some time. We'll see what tonight and tomorrow bring, though there is certainly work to do during work hours tomorrow, I'm working from home, so that tends to free up a lot of time with the removal of the commute.

Monster has a hockey game tomorrow night, that's going to take some priority time of course, and I've got some family stuff on the boiler plate which is going to suck up some time too, but I will find the time.

BookB is fleshing out in notes at least, and I've added a few more actually written chapters, which, of course, have to be revised, backfilled and fleshed out, then revised again, and again. I'm enjoying it though :)

I'll try to keep things up to date better in here. Previously I was avoiding my blog because I wasn't getting as much done as I wanted to. Now I hope to shift it so that I just don't have as much time to get to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment