Friday, November 25, 2011

The Home Stretch!

As much as I hate the use of a Baseball metaphor, I'm past third and heading home.  Of course, that's just to finish NaNoWriMo, the book is only about halfway done, maybe nearing 2/3 if you don't count the back-fill and detailing work I'm going to have to do, or the billions of revisions to make it actually readable.

That's right, even when this thing is "done" it's not "done" yet.  I intend to go through the whole process with this book, even if it never gets published, the learning experience will be worth every second of work.

I'm enjoying the pace of NaNoWriMo and the consistent schedule it keeps me on.  I worry a bit about maintaining schedule when I don't have bar graphs to goad me on, but I'll figure something out.

Truth be told, I'm so excited about having even this much of the novel process done, that I doubt I'll slow down any time soon.

Time for sleep

- Grimm

No comments:

Post a Comment